Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wafels & Dinges

What I had: Liège Wafel with Nutella and Whipped Cream
What It Cost: $6.00
Where I Was: Central Park


Can you say BEST WAFFLE I've ever had?! I got the soft and chewy one after much debating. They have many different "toppings" and types of waffles that it's almost impossible to decide, but if Nutella is ever an option, you know it will be good. I've been on the lookout for their truck after seeing it on the show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives but apparently they have a cart permanently located right outside Central Park!


North-West corner of 5th Ave & 60th Street, 
Right at the gate leading to the Zoo.
Every day from 10am until sundown.
1 (866) 429-7329 for up-to-the-minute Truck Location
Wafels & Dinges





1 comment:

  1. That looks scrumptious! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya think?