Saturday, July 21, 2012

Southern Hospitality

What I Had: Smoked Brisket Hash & "Bacon & Eggs"
What It Cost: $11.95 & $8.95
Where We Were: Hell's Kitchen

Dying for some southern food, and this restaurant was just standing there with it's southern name all inviting... so why not?! The actual place is actually super nice. There's wood and great lighting and huge decorations, very friendly. We all actually ordered the same thing from their brunch menu and shared the 3 egg halves that came with the "Bacon & Eggs." If you did the math... 9 bucks for 1.5 eggs seems a little out of line, but I still stand by how amazing they were. And also, that will be the best bacon you've ever eaten. The huge portion make it seem like I barely made a dent in my meal, but I left full and maybe not as southern as I wanted to leave but it came close.

PS - Their butter = perfect

654 9th Avenue (corner of 45th Street)
New York, NY 10036
(212) 265 - 1000
Southern Hospitality






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?