Monday, April 9, 2012

Le Pain Quotidien

What I Had: Rustic Tuna, Hummus & White Bean Tartine (Sandwich)
What It Cost: $10.75
Calories: 570
Where I Was: Bryant Park

Aside from the fact that I can't for the life of me pronounce the name of this restaurant, the food was very good. I think this sandwich was made specifically for the type of day I ate it on -- beautiful, WARM, spring day. The tuna mixed with the hummus and white beans makes it such a fresh sandwich that does its job filling you up. The atmosphere inside the restaurant was very busy and loud (but what in NYC isn't busy and loud??) so I took my food to go and ate it in Bryant Park, right across the street (good luck finding a chair/table). I'm not one for vegetables or organic wheat bread, but this is definitely a warm weather must-have.


70 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
(212) 354-5224


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?