Monday, April 9, 2012

Yianni's Gourmet Cafe

What I had: Brownie
What It Cost: $4.00
Where I Was: Street Fair

If you ever find yourself in a New York City Street Fair, look for Yianni's! They advertise being the "home of the world's best brownie" and boy are they right. Usually when someone claims to be the world's best, I brush it off. But there is something about this food stand that makes you want to try it. If you're craving a chocolatey snack, this brownie is perfect. They have all sorts of baked goods and the people are very friendly-- they even let you have samples!

(347) 850-7310



3 comments:

  1. They really are the best, I have seen them at Street fairs all over the city! I would recommend getting a Blondie, or Giant Oatmeal Raisin cookie if you do not feel like the triple chocolate Chunk fudge "world's best" brownie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sold me an uncooked - or not fully cooked - brownie. They carefully wrapped it in foil so I would not notice until I got home.
      Shame shame shame

      Delete
  2. They're supposed to be like that! They're all fudge! and they wrap it in foil so you don't get delicious chocolate all over yourself!
    Dummy.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya think?