Saturday, April 28, 2012

Moustache

What I Had: Chicken Kebab Plate & Freshly Baked Pita
What It Cost: $11.00 & $1.50
Where I Was: Greenwich Village


The funky name is mostly the reason why I decided to have lunch here in the first place. I was pretty out of my comfort zone since middle eastern cuisine isn't what I tend to gravitate toward so I kept it safe and ordered the chicken. On the description it read

"chicken breast with cilantro, garlic and lentil puree"

which sounds kind of what you'd see on an episode of Chopped. To my surprise, it was so good I almost went outside and got passerby's to try a bite. Coming from someone who usually only manages to eat half a plate of food, I ate the whole plate and enjoyed every bit. Even that huge baked pita! If you're ever in Greenwich Village and feel overwhelmed by the smorgasbord of restaurants, head to Moustache! It's off to the side in a more peaceful corner, which is always a plus.


90 Bedford Street
New York, NY 10014
(212) 229-2220
Moustache


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?