Saturday, April 28, 2012

Big Gay Ice Cream Shop

What I Had: Salty Pimp
What It Cost: $5.00
Where I Was: East Village


In short...best ice cream I've ever had, possibly EVER.
A few blocks before I even got to the ever-so-famous ice cream shop, I would see person after person walk by with an ice cream cone and a face that just said "there's a party in my mouth right now." There was a bit of a line to even get inside, but it moved fast and before I knew it, the words "I want a Salty Pimp" were coming out of my mouth-- a phrase I thought I'd never thought I'd say. The whole thing is just genius if you ask me and I think it'd be just as busy if this cone was the ONLY thing on their menu. Go get yourself a Salty Pimp and see for yourself!


125 East 7th Street
(1st Avenue & Avenue A)
New York, NY 10009
Big Gay Ice Cream Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?