Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Meatball Shop

What I Had: Naked Balls w/ Parmesan Cream (Classic Beef) & Freshly-Milled Polenta (Under)
What It Cost: $7.00 & $4.00
What He Had: 3 Meatball Sliders (Classic Beef w/ Parmesan Cream; Chicken w/ Parmesan Cream; Spicy Pork w/ Spicy Meat) & Mashed Potatoes
What It Cost: $9.00 & $4.00
Where We Were: Greenwich Village


As soon as I heard there's a whole restaurant dedicated to meatballs, I knew I had to check it out. And one of the many upsides of going out to eat with someone is having more than one meal to try! Sadly, I didn't get to experience telling the waitress I want to eat naked balls. Probably to avoid the awkward convo, you're given dry-erase markers to select what you want on the menu for the waitress to read. Bummer. 
Aside from that, this was a very good lunch. We ate outside which was really nice and the food came out MUCH faster than you'd expect. The two sides we ordered were to die for, but I'd pick the mashed potatoes over the polenta after trying them both. As for the sliders, the Chicken Meatball w/ Parmesan cream is the winner!


64 Greenwich Avenue
New York, New York 10011
(212) 982 - 7815
The Meatball Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?