Wednesday, May 2, 2012

St. Andrew's Restaurant and Bar

What We Had: Roasted Thistle-Honey Free Range Chicken & Individual Chocolate Bundt Cake
What It Cost: $21.00 & $9.00
Where We Were: Times Square


Home of the kilted waiters. This is definitely a place where the food and the atmosphere aren't fighting for first place. I'm a sucker for a dimly lit dinner; throw plaid couches and kilts and I'm in. I don't really know what was better- the chicken or the dessert. I don't know what's so special about a free range chicken but whatever it is, it's amazing. It came with sautéed lemon spinach and whipped potatoes that don't disappoint.
I'd say "chocolate bundt cake" is just a fancy term for lava cake. It came with vanilla bean ice cream which made a great contrast with the hot melted chocolate center. Big enough to share for sure! This is the second time I've been here and I would go again.
If you can, ask to sit upstairs!


140 W. 46th Street
New York, New York 10036
(212) 840 - 8413
St. Andrew's Restaurant & Bar





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?